In The Studio:
- Morgan Minsk made the mix in Gloucester.
- Jon Butcher added another floor to the Electric Factory.
- Ally Doody wrote songs after dark.
- Telamor made Warren’s ears sore.
- Concrete Constellation shot for the stars.
- Megan Wolf howled at the moon, in this case, a Neumann 269.
- John Jerome mixed with a Good Harbor state of mind.
- Renee and Joe mastered for a big 7″.
- Willie Alexander layered the loops, or did he loop the layers?
- Wilson channeled the athletic aesthetic..not Brian.
- The Achers popped the power.
- Simon Ritt cut demos for future hits.
- Kenny Chambers finally cut vocals.
- Kavika Babson laid down a Babson beat.
- Stoker fired it up.
- Crystal Simpson digitized some memories.
- Will Vincent stepped into the sound.
- Sofia Gadbois made music under the sea.
- Mike Francis continued his project.
- Gino Zanetti massaged his tracks.
- Concrete Constellation just released their new EP which was recorded, produced and mixed by Warren Babson. (available on iTunes)
- Wilson just released a video for the Ms. Jackson freestyle track that will be part of his debut EP coming in December which was recorded/mixed/mastered by Warren Babson. (Wilson on YouTube)
- If you’d like to take a gander at what it looks and feels like at Bang-A-Song, Dave Habeeb shot some great photos of the inimitable Jon Butcher in the studio while filming a music documentary. Take a look!