Hot Fun In The Summertime at Bang-A-Song:
In The Studio:
- Telamor spread musical amor.
- The Night Trippers recorded well into tomorrow morning.
- Renee and Joe mixed their record which should be available on vinyl in a matter of moments.
- Willie Alexander continued the collage.
- The Marconis transmitted rock.
- Ally Doody doodled.
- John Jerome let it be known.
- Lisa Manning waxed some stanzas.
- The Only Things cut their next LP.
- Bliss brought the bliss.
- Mark Pelosi checked his grooves.
- Morgan Minsk was mixed.
- Simon Ritt demoed his demos.
- Wilson willed his songs to tape.
- Mike Francis rocked the mic.
- Concrete Constellations shot for the stars.
- Izzy Hall wailed on sax.
- Paul Jensen transferred reels.
- Sofia Gadbois recorded her next set of originals.
New Releases (Released, or Damn Close!):
It was a fertile spring at Bang-A-Song:
And let’s not forget to congratulate the artists who had new releases the past couple months:
In The Studio at Bang-A-Song:
New Releases touched by Bang-A-Song:
We’re happy to have some autumnal releases to announce, and a busy roster of rockin’ folks tracking at Bang-A-Song!
In The Studio:
The Marconis transmitted rock music. John Jerome burned another jam down. Telamor worked on their Greatest Hits. Ally Doody sang real pretty. Meg Griffin and Bob Woodruff taped another session of “Words with Meg” for Sirius/XM. Tae Kwon Flo let it flow. The Poor Sports scored a(nother!) hit. Josh Richard overdubbed his debut. Electric Factory X worked their assembly line. The Elements jahmmed. Mike Francis channeled the Soul Rebel. Chelsea Berry filmed a documentary.
Karen K and the Jitterbugs mixed some magic. Matt and the Lower Standards cut another batch of soon to be standards. Jon Butcher is this close to finishing his next album. The Instinct finished their new record “Mostly Awake”. Sandra Lee baked a melody. Pocket Tanya channeled his inner Purple. Renee and Joe married melody to tape. Mexican Ape Lord went ape. Telamor recorded more. John Jerome took us home. Leo Ciaramataro practiced his strokes. Sophia Gadbois cut her college application. The Poor Sports scored a hit. Graham Neill and the Band of Wolves howled into the mics.