- Telamor and more and more and more.
- Wilson edited the master.
- John Jerome is about to bring it home.
- Electric Factory X MCXIIML.
- Butcher cut lines.
- 61 Ghosts ghosted some tracks.
- Satch Kerans conjured ghosts from sessions past.
- Rawso was awesome.
- Instigators started an album.
- Simon Ritt conjured ghosts from his Johnny Thunders/Daughters cassette collection.
- Willie Alexander cut tracks. His JC120 now lives at Bang-A-Song. His roadcase now lives around Tony’s JC120 in the back of the car.
- Will Vincent studied with the studio greats.
- Sean Doane beefed some beats.
- The Achers melted out hearts.
- Grimaldi was Proving Ground.
- Mike Francis and Wren cut dub.
- Quentin Callewaert gave us faith.
- Cables and Lines kicked the rims.
- Bob Pate paid attention.
- Peter Koeplin cut drums for Sten like he always does.
- Rick Gadbois had some time.
- The Kenny Chambers 4 mixed more.
- Matt Rhodes began to take off.
In The Studio: April / May 2016
Jon Butcher remixed. The Great Madness got on the radio. Geoff Small inflated his airbag. Telamor tracked and shot. Soul Rebel Project cut guitars. Will Vincent played all the instruments. Megan McKenzie souled the soul. Ally Doody sang the hits. Chelsea Berry worked up new tunes. Pete Minigell picked up where his brother left off.
Lastly, the Full Length, Red Bird, Dynamic Duo, CroonSome TwoSome release from Renee and Joe has hit the streets. The album is entitled “Red Bird” You can buy it, gift it, stream it, and even acquire it on CD. You will be gratified.