- “Axis 3” by the newly resurrected Jon Butcher Axis was released with a rocking show at Worcester’s Hanover Theatre. Read the story in the Worcester Telegram and Gazette. Copies are available in all Newbury Comics.
- Renee & Joe’s debut LP “Dreamsteering” is available in hardcopy at Mystery Train Records and Gloucester Music and as files at their BandCamp site.
- What Time Is It Mr. Fox?’s latest full-length, titled “Little Bit of Blue” is available now on iTunes.
- The “Swim in The Ocean” b/w “It All Just Falls Apart” cassette by The BF’s is available on cassette…and digitally here.
- “Here Now”, the newest full length release from Kim Jennings is available now in her online store.
- Scott Tarulli’s new album “Anytime, Anywhere” was reviewed in Bass Musician Magazine after its release in September 2012.
- Tom Hauck’s 2nd solo album “Afterlife” is available everywhere.
Brad Byrd is coming in to produce the Rick Williams rock. Willie Alexander is identifying some radio stations. Tom Hauck is putting the finishing touches on his second Bang-A-Song recorded LP. Renee and Joe‘s album is being uploaded for mastering as we type. The Instinct are melting the walls between their rehearsal and our recording studio. Jon Hardy continues to give voice to the Mexican Ape Lord. The Boyfriends are laying down two tunes for a five minute cassette to be released in the near future.
Sonic Euphoria continue to chase their auditory high. Inge Berge cut rhythm tracks for his Erika Van Pelt productions. Tom Hauck stabs it in solo. Jon Hardy makes the Mexican Ape Lord tracks sing. Andrew Jones is stepping out from behind the kit to give the drummer some…songwriting and production credits. Brad Byrd is nesting a song or two at Bang-A-Song. Renee and Joe are one overdub and three mixes away from your favorite new album.
Jon Butcher is wailing guitar and vocals for the long awaited third Jon Butcher Axis album. Meg Griffin is bringing in Henley Douglas (HDR&B) for another Sirius/XM “Having Words with Meg”. Kim Jennings is mixing her next full length folk rock masterpiece. Joe and Renee cut their final basics for LP#1. Time to mix! Mexican Ape Lord are cutting slamming vocals to slamming tracks. Geoff Small and his band of Night Trippers are recording basics featuring a Gibson pedal steel guitar from 1955. Tom Hauck contines to refine one-man-band-dom. Sonic Euphoria are continuing to carve their tunes in rock. KBMG mixed a few longtime fan favorites that had never made it to tape. Godchild began a luv affair with recording by cutting a rendition of “Wagon Wheel”. Lisa Manning finished her latest album in record time. Rob Garfield came up from Philadelphia to cut tracks to accompany his latest book release.
The Loud Clappers are mixing their next 4 song 7”. No handclaps were recorded. Tom Hauck is recording your musical invitation to get onboard The Obama Train. Litehouse have turned the electricity back on to finish four tracks they started last May. Renee & Joe continue to develop their debut LP. The Singing Poet Lisa Manning is back in with more harmonic pentameter. Geoff Small cut a master for his latest hit “Stranger Danger”. Harhay is cutting more drums to take back to his overdub asylum.
Litehouse have laid down three more tracks of glammy groove rock. Tom Hauck (ex-Atlantics/Ball and Pivot) has been overdubbing on his second full length solo record. Satch Kerans and band have started the follow up to their last record “Pieces”. What Time is it Mr. Fox continue to refine and define their next record whittling it down from 27 tracks in progress. Renee and Joe brought in Renee’s brother Dan Dupuis (Blues Yer Daddy/All Summer Long) to play drums on two new tracks for their upcoming LP.