- “Axis 3” by the newly resurrected Jon Butcher Axis was released with a rocking show at Worcester’s Hanover Theatre. Read the story in the Worcester Telegram and Gazette. Copies are available in all Newbury Comics.
- Renee & Joe’s debut LP “Dreamsteering” is available in hardcopy at Mystery Train Records and Gloucester Music and as files at their BandCamp site.
- What Time Is It Mr. Fox?’s latest full-length, titled “Little Bit of Blue” is available now on iTunes.
- The “Swim in The Ocean” b/w “It All Just Falls Apart” cassette by The BF’s is available on cassette…and digitally here.
- “Here Now”, the newest full length release from Kim Jennings is available now in her online store.
- Scott Tarulli’s new album “Anytime, Anywhere” was reviewed in Bass Musician Magazine after its release in September 2012.
- Tom Hauck’s 2nd solo album “Afterlife” is available everywhere.
Jon Butcher is wailing guitar and vocals for the long awaited third Jon Butcher Axis album. Meg Griffin is bringing in Henley Douglas (HDR&B) for another Sirius/XM “Having Words with Meg”. Kim Jennings is mixing her next full length folk rock masterpiece. Joe and Renee cut their final basics for LP#1. Time to mix! Mexican Ape Lord are cutting slamming vocals to slamming tracks. Geoff Small and his band of Night Trippers are recording basics featuring a Gibson pedal steel guitar from 1955. Tom Hauck contines to refine one-man-band-dom. Sonic Euphoria are continuing to carve their tunes in rock. KBMG mixed a few longtime fan favorites that had never made it to tape. Godchild began a luv affair with recording by cutting a rendition of “Wagon Wheel”. Lisa Manning finished her latest album in record time. Rob Garfield came up from Philadelphia to cut tracks to accompany his latest book release.
Tom Hauck continues to crusade against Romneysia for immediate release. Lisa Manning again pairs poetry with music for her second Bang-A-Song recorded LP. Daniel Dye is coming in from Ohio for a third and final session for Miller Road’s next Long Player. The Leblanc Brothers will lay down their first song in a long career of playing but not recording. Geoff Small is gonna pedal hop like Dinosaur. Bukshyesh are attempting to break Bang-A-Song’s SPL meters. Kim Jennings got the piano tuned for her upcoming Eric Salt produced session. The Mystix are coming in for a taping of “Having Words with Meg” on Sirius/XM.