Tony will be sitting in with Jenny Dee & The Deelinquents at Captain Carlos in Gloucester this Fiesta Friday (June 28th) for three sets starting at 9pm. A Buona Fiesta starts with some Ronettes, some Exciters, some Mott the Hoople, some Ike and Tina, some Crystals, some Flamin’ Groovies, some Martha and the Vandellas….(and so on….you get the idea).
Bang-A-Song will be hosting another Vocal Health Seminar by Jennifer Winston tonight starting at 7pm. All are welcome. 72 Rogers Street, Gloucester.
On a recent stop in Mystery Train Records I got asked to pull ten records from the racks based on production.
It was an honor and the racks did not disappoint.
- “Axis 3” by the newly resurrected Jon Butcher Axis was released with a rocking show at Worcester’s Hanover Theatre. Read the story in the Worcester Telegram and Gazette. Copies are available in all Newbury Comics.
- Renee & Joe’s debut LP “Dreamsteering” is available in hardcopy at Mystery Train Records and Gloucester Music and as files at their BandCamp site.
- What Time Is It Mr. Fox?’s latest full-length, titled “Little Bit of Blue” is available now on iTunes.
- The “Swim in The Ocean” b/w “It All Just Falls Apart” cassette by The BF’s is available on cassette…and digitally here.
- “Here Now”, the newest full length release from Kim Jennings is available now in her online store.
- Scott Tarulli’s new album “Anytime, Anywhere” was reviewed in Bass Musician Magazine after its release in September 2012.
- Tom Hauck’s 2nd solo album “Afterlife” is available everywhere.
The Cripple Cove Quintet featuring The Goddesses will be performing three sets of pre-Beatles and Pub Rock at The Rhumb Line in Gloucester, MA tomorrow night, Saturday, June 8th starting at 9:30pm.
- Mark Pelosi recorded vocals by himself in the control room through a Bang A Song signal chain.
- Sister Kathy cut 20 basics and the overdubs have begun.
- Alise Ashby voiced her compositions through a Bang A Song signal chain.
- The Mercy Case’s next batch is getting mixed.
- The Electric Ears turned small amps up very loud.
- Jon Hardy is about to transition to records Mexican Ape Lord BASS.